Evergreen Fellowship 常綠團契

Welcome to join Evergreen!! Evergreen is an International Bilingual Christian Fellowship. A fine place to know more about Christian faith and yourself - with new friends and have fun here. ; ★Time: Saturday 18:00-20:00 ; ★Location: Grace Baptist Church (90, Sec. 3, Hsin Sheng South Road, Taipei) ; ★Contact: Winny Kuo, Vivian Chu; e-mail: evergreen_taipei@yahoo.com

Friday, February 24, 2006

*** I need to get the fire back

Dear Friends, I read these lyrics today, and they really challenged me. Maybe it's something we can all think about...

I need to get the fire back, by Matt Redman

I've filled my time with preparations
Worn the cloak of endless 'serving'
Though this is a part of loving
Something can grow cold

I've wandered through this life's distractions
Clouded out my soul's attraction
When I take the time to listen
I can hear You call

Chorus
I need to get the fire back
Lord, like the first time
I need to get the fire back
You are my first love
The embers still remain
But, Lord, I miss the flame
I need to get the fire back

Looking now upon the reason
I am living, I am breathing
Holy Father You are showing
All I need to know

I must take the time to listen
Not to know you from a distance
But to find in all Your nearness
You and You alone

++++Blessings to you all, Matthew J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home