Evergreen Fellowship 常綠團契

Welcome to join Evergreen!! Evergreen is an International Bilingual Christian Fellowship. A fine place to know more about Christian faith and yourself - with new friends and have fun here. ; ★Time: Saturday 18:00-20:00 ; ★Location: Grace Baptist Church (90, Sec. 3, Hsin Sheng South Road, Taipei) ; ★Contact: Winny Kuo, Vivian Chu; e-mail: evergreen_taipei@yahoo.com

Friday, March 24, 2006

*** Are they professional models ?

Are they professional models? No, they are evergreeners...^_^

5 Comments:

  • At 5:17 PM , Blogger kevin vanessa said...

    有多好呢? 可以用行動表示ㄚ! ^_^

     
  • At 12:28 AM , Blogger 俊偉 said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 12:35 AM , Blogger 俊偉 said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 12:43 AM , Blogger 俊偉 said...

    這一.兩個月以來..很開心!!!!
    真的很開心,比起前開心多了
    不是亂講的~~~
    認識到很多新朋友~~~
    也慢慢了解殺咪是神~~~~
    也有很多英文老師在教我英文,
    讓我自己感覺自己進步蠻快的.
    現在我一個禮拜來教堂四天~~~
    來這邊已經讓我成為一個習慣!
    雖然現在還不是基督徒!
    但是有一天會的!!!
    奉主耶穌的名,阿們 !!!

    During these days,I'm very happy !
    I'm really very than before!!!
    it's not a lie~~
    And I know many new friends.
    And slowly understand Who Is God???
    And there're many English teachers
    teaches me English!!
    And I felt I improve very fast!
    And I go to the church four times
    a week.
    Come here let me become a habit!
    Although I'm not christian yet,
    But in the future I'll.
    In the name of Jesus I pray A-men!!

    PS:I know the grammar's wrong,
    Please forgive me!!!

     
  • At 12:18 PM , Blogger kevin vanessa said...

    Steven, 好感動的分享!! 我們也非常高興有你在我們當中, 因為你也是神帶給我們的祝福. 希望你在Evergreen除了學好英文也可以找到生命中的意義.

    馬太福音7:7-8 "你們祈求、就給你們.尋找、就尋見.叩門、就給你們開門。因為凡祈求的、就得著.尋找的、就尋見.叩門的、就給他開門。"

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home