Evergreen Fellowship 常綠團契

Welcome to join Evergreen!! Evergreen is an International Bilingual Christian Fellowship. A fine place to know more about Christian faith and yourself - with new friends and have fun here. ; ★Time: Saturday 18:00-20:00 ; ★Location: Grace Baptist Church (90, Sec. 3, Hsin Sheng South Road, Taipei) ; ★Contact: Winny Kuo, Vivian Chu; e-mail: evergreen_taipei@yahoo.com

Monday, September 25, 2006

10/7 Moonlight Festival BBQ 中秋節烤肉






Join us for our barbecue
October 7 at 6pm
Fee 費用: NT50/人person

4 Comments:

  • At 8:44 PM , Blogger 俊偉 said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 8:46 PM , Blogger 俊偉 said...

    I want go to barbecue !
    But I have to go to cram school to prepare for my examination !
    Crying.......哇哇哇..........

     
  • At 11:18 AM , Blogger kevin vanessa said...

    It's OK, maybe next time!! I believe that people will eat for you. He, he...

     
  • At 3:22 PM , Blogger pooh said...

    I like to go with my family...
    Also here is something about Drama and music and arts
    http://home.pchome.com.tw/life/wistlesliang/

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home