Evergreen Fellowship 常綠團契

Welcome to join Evergreen!! Evergreen is an International Bilingual Christian Fellowship. A fine place to know more about Christian faith and yourself - with new friends and have fun here. ; ★Time: Saturday 18:00-20:00 ; ★Location: Grace Baptist Church (90, Sec. 3, Hsin Sheng South Road, Taipei) ; ★Contact: Winny Kuo, Vivian Chu; e-mail: evergreen_taipei@yahoo.com

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

***搬家囉

The following message is from Jessie. She is moving this Saturday. If you can help, please let her or Kevin know............

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


親愛的弟兄姐妹

我和Amber要搬家囉
需要一些人來幫忙

如果你願意
並且剛好在那一段時間有空檔
希望你能夠來幫忙

搬完家之後
可以得到來我們家吃喝一頓的邀請函一枚喔~!!
(我知道這不會添加什麼吸引力...不過希望不會是一種驅逐力~~哈哈~~!!)


我們搬家的時間在
8 月5日星期六早上十點半
歡迎大家"共襄盛舉"


愛亂用成語的 Jessie 留

6 Comments:

  • At 11:27 PM , Blogger 俊偉 said...

    Excuse me who's Jessie and Amber??
    I really wanna help you guys !
    But I've to attend the VBC !
    So sorry I can't go there and help you But I will help you with my heart!! Give you my strength!!!!

     
  • At 11:58 PM , Blogger 俊偉 said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 12:00 AM , Blogger 俊偉 said...

    Ya....This week I went to the VBS..
    Do you know what I mean "Vacation Bible School" it's so nice.
    And I meet some American friends from Los Angeles. By the way a girl who bored in Germany . She told me I'm a GBC , and I told her this church's name is GBC too ...
    hehehe......it's a cold joke!!!

     
  • At 12:09 AM , Blogger 俊偉 said...

    Tonight ...I saw Mark...
    Welcome back Mark.......
    And he took some friends here.
    And they're all have goat te.
    I ask them a question!!!
    Why you guys all have a goat te?
    They answered me. Because Canada is so cold...hahaha.....

     
  • At 8:37 AM , Blogger kevin vanessa said...

    Steven,
    It's ok. Maybe next time you can help them move. They are our sisters from Evergreen.

    We are so glad that you've enjoyed VBS and met new friends. We pray that you also got to know the Lord better.

     
  • At 7:26 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    phentermine prescription online phentermine online scams - who sells phentermine online

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home